Author Topic: 0100-0101-0102: I love you too JACKASS!  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Sherasaurus

• Administrator
  • Jr. Chonillian
    • the Chonilla.com Podcast
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:06:22 PM by Clovasaurus »
Your Divom(diva + mom) extraordinaire! RayRayRay my twitter from time 2 time @chonilladotcom

Offline Adjective J

• Noob Chonillian
Re: 100-101-102: I love you too JACKASS!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 03:09:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Great show guys, really funny. I'm with you Clove, people act like unless you take a deer down with your bare hands, you're not being "fair". These are people who have never fished or hunted. Hunting is not easy. It's not like you get one animal per bullet you take with you. Its not that easy. You may go hunting and never get anything. And I'd want to hunt a predator too. They're edible, AND we're top of the food chain. Give an lion a gun and a man a gun and see who wins that shoot out. It'd be a tougher hunt as well. And I'd be saving children from being preyed upon. That'd make me a hero.
    -J

Offline Clovasaurus

• Administrator
    • Full Chonillian
    • Is that funny? Should we be laughing at that?
      • Chonilla.com
    Re: 100-101-102: I love you too JACKASS!
    « Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 05:28:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • I know right! Hunting is definitely a honed skill and I for one like knowing that I can survive living outside of civilized luxuries... Zombie hordes are right around the corner and people who need a shopping mall to eat will be zombie food and make it that much harder for us. Yup like I said, I would kill anything 'cept a silver back... well, maybe if it was charging me, then he is definitely getting blasted! Bottom line, Humans are not the top of the food chain... Hunters are!!! Vegans and hippies are prey for our prey... think about it.

I'm still new to the hunt but I loves me some White Tail and will be tracking moose as soon as I win a draw for it here in Quebec?

What is your game of choice?
    Where about's do you hunt?
    How long have you been hunting?
    Follow me on twitter @Clovasaurus

Facebook Comments