0221: In The End, It’s About God 2-2Dec 06
THE CHONILLA PODCAST – EPISODE # 221 – PART 2
This audio reality comedy journal hosted by an interracial couple "Cho" & "Nilla" invites you to a no-holds-barred conversation with different POV's on relationship, life, personal observations, current or odd news & pop culture. Tweet Us: @Sherasaurus @Clovasaurus for the latest posts @Chonilladotcom (hashtag #Chonilla)
On this episode of #Chonilla we discuss:
- Strange phobias?
- Working on the Welland Canal, the total boys job plus sexual harassment.
- COMMON STEPHEN HARPER !!!
(NOTE: How many terms can a Canadian prime minister serve? There are no term limits for a prime minister. A prime minister may remain in office as long as she or he maintains the confidence of the House of Commons.)
- Can religion and politics mix? Cho, Nilla and Kristi's thoughts.
- Growing up in a highly religious community and some of the interesting rules.
- Story Time: Interacting for the first time with a black person. White Guilt is a MOFO!
- Is being aware of race makes you a racist?
- Our biracial kids noticing their skin color, mom and dad skin tone how or what we discuss with them in terms of their culture.
- Mestizo mixed race – racial classification.
- The more I learn the more I question religion.
- The fact there are no more tweaks being produced, Is that one of the seven signs of Armageddon?
- Indigo Children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age theory, are children who are believed to possess special, unusual and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.