0230: She Stumped The Hell Out of Me 1-3Jan 29
THE CHONILLA PODCAST – # 230
This audio reality comedy journal hosted by interracial couple "Cho" & "Nilla" invites you to a no-holds-barred conversation with different POV's on relationship, life, personal observations, current or odd news & pop culture. Tweet Us: @Sherasaurus @Clovasaurus for the latest posts @Chonilladotcom (hashtag #Chonilla)
On this Part 1 episode of CHO and NILLA talk about:
- Getting up early in the morning like adults.
- Ripping the library's WiFi.
- The STM subway custodian talking and flirting with 'CHO'
- Is it fun to watch people getting arrested?
- Story time with CHO: Lightning Cops in Montreal – "Guess what, f**k you prove it!"
- IN THE NEWS:
- Saskatchewan Court: No Random Police Checks In Private Parking Lots.
- Drunk Drivers? Put Them Away, But Don't Take Their Truck.
- Drinking and Driving. New Term Impaired Driving.
- Parents launch $3-million lawsuit after tainted breast milk fed to newborn.
- Deer living in B.C. home has to go, officials demand.
- Story time with NILLA: Being locked with a Tiger on a couch for life-drawing.
Email Us: feedback (at) Chonilla (dot) com
Call Us: 1-888-882-2887 toll free to share your thoughts
Leave a voice msg from your PC/Laptop/Phone http://www.speakpipe.com/chonilla / Find us on Stitcher Radio (don't forget to thumbs up and share while listening to a fun audio reality show to your friends) http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid=15338 / Subscribe on iTunes (5***** review is wonderful plus we'll read it on the show).
We thank you so much for your listenership, Peace and Chonilla ♥