241: I Can’t Control Technology! 1-2Feb 20
THE CHONILLA PODCAST – # 241
This audio reality comedy journal hosted by interracial couple "Cho" & "Nilla" invites you to a no-holds-barred conversation with different POV's on relationship, life, personal observations, current or odd news & pop culture. Tweet Us: @Sherasaurus @Clovasaurus for the latest posts @Chonilladotcom (hashtag #Chonilla)
On this Part 1 episode CHO and NILLA talks about:
- I did recongnize it was cold blooded. Maybe I was PMS.
- Need to clear for myself the difference between sympathy vs empathy.
- Chonilla Couple: LATRECIA & MIKE – CLAYTON, NORTH CAROLINA (17:00 mark)
- All the girls in high school thought Clove was hot for taking care of toddlers.
- Nilla was interrigated for 8 hours when he was a teenager (white collar busted)
- So now that my Dad knew of my crime…
- Cho was really nervous of Nilla moving into her parents house.
- What was his first impression when he first moved in?
- Nilla's impression of Haitian Food.
- IN THE NEWS:
Email us: feedback (at) Chonilla (dot) com
Call us: 1-888-882-2887 toll free to share your thoughts
Leave a voice msg from your PC/Laptop/Phone http://www.speakpipe.com/chonilla / Find us on Stitcher Radio (don't forget to thumbs up and share while listening to a fun audio reality show to your friends) http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid=15338 / Subscribe on iTunes (5***** review is wonderful plus we'll read it on the show).
We thank you so much for your listenership, Peace and Chonilla love.