245: He’s Done Gone Crazy 1-4Feb 27
THE CHONILLA PODCAST – # 245
This audio reality comedy journal hosted by an interracial couple "Cho" & "Nilla" invites you to a no-holds-barred conversation with different POV's on relationship, life, personal observations, current or odd news & pop culture. Tweet Us: @Sherasaurus @Clovasaurus for the latest posts @Chonilladotcom (hashtag #Chonilla)
On this Part 1 episode CHO and NILLA talk about:
- But It's not sixty people, but it's not a thousand people.
- What is up with post-Valentine's parties. / Straight Outta Lo Cash mention./ Thank you for doing you!
- Some of the people on the wall at a Canadian Black History Party.
- Playing the kids are interrupting riddim.
- NILLA's telemarketing job. / Get a job to quit! / CHO's first job
- Working for an employer who doesn't pay for your time and hard work on time.
- The Government of Canada DO recognize Black History month from the department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/multiculturalism/black/index.asp
- Kai the Hitchhiker homeless Fights Racist Jesus
- Kai The Hero Hitchhiker and Jessob Reisbeck on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Jimmy Kimmel Talking Kai Hitchhiker w/ KMPH
Email Us: feedback(at)chonilla(dot)com
Call Us: 1-888-882-2887 toll free to share your thoughts
Help us Spread Chonilla! Here's how: http://www.donateyouraccount/chonilla
Leave a voice msg from your PC/Laptop/Phone http://www.speakpipe.com/chonilla / Find us on Stitcher Radio (don't forget to thumbs up and share while listening to a fun audio reality show to your friends) http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid=15338 / Subscribe on iTunes (5***** review is wonderful plus we'll read it on the show).
We thank you so much for your listenership, Peace and Chonilla love.